About the company
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing fashion brands with a national and global reach. Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic business, that encourages an inclusive and collaborative culture. There is currently an opportunity to join their team in a business-critical role within their operations team.
Reporting to the State Manager, the Regional Manager will be responsible for maximising business profits through effective management of in store teams and operational excellence. The key responsibilities will include all aspects of staff management from recruitment through to onboarding and development, operations management, budgeting and P&L, merchandising, logistics, OHS and more.
- Coaching and mentoring store management teams to achieve the best possible results
- Consistently executing operational standards throughout the region
- Motivating and guiding store management teams to meet and exceed sales budget
- Recruiting and developing the right people
- Ensuring strong succession plans are implemented whilst also identifying and developing talent
- Establishes service standards and develops strategies to ensure individuals meet standards
- Ensuring all stores are maintaining visual merchandising standards to maximise sales potential
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to within your stores
- Manage controllable expenses in line with company expectations
- Analyse store rostering to ensure optimisation and adherence to wage targets and customer needs.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional people leader and motivator
- Must have demonstrated experience in multi-site retail management
- Previous experience in a high turnover business
- Sound decision making capabilities backed by strong numerical and analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed influencing and relationship management skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.