Six Degrees Executive are excited to be working with this Early Childhood Educator for this crucial role. My client has carved out a position as industry leader in the Early Childhood Sector. With some of the most inspiring and passionate educators on board driving contemporary approaches in each and every one of their centres, they really stand out from the competition. This is a unique opportunity to spearhead the area managers and centre directors.
With an operational understanding of the Early Childhood industry, the role requires someone used to managing across areas, ideally having managed multiple centres, to drive consistency, profitability and leading pedagogy practice across the region:
- Having responsibility for over 70 centres, you would be expect to inspire consistency across common vision, values and directions for the organisation; all of this is done with a customer centric approach to ensure that children and families are at the heart of everything that they do
- Managing cross collaboration throughout your region to lead a culture of best practice, not just within the organisation, but internationally
- Meet and communicate with other regional managers to identify and address all business opportunities and concerns
- Champion WHS throughout every single centre ensure that safety of all is the paramount objective
- Inspire and influence best practice throughout your region; be the vehicle for people to share and learn
- Extensive P/L management; financial responsibility for the region; with that you can recognise commercial priorities with a detailed understanding of the competitor landscape
- Assessment, reporting, quality compliance and auditing to regulatory standards
- Commercially savvy leader with a strong eye for detail. You are able to look across your region holistically, recognising financial risks and opportunities
- Extensive operational experience with a huge focus on WHS
- Tertiary and ideally post graduate qualifications with an in depth understanding of Early Childhood Education
- You are comfortable and have demonstrable experience managing a P/L, ideally on an enterprise level
- Working knowledge of NQF, AITSL and ISO:9001
- Experience and confidence building strategy and frameworks
Please call Christopher Southcote-Want for a confidential discussion on 07 3153 9906. Alternatively submit your resume through "APPLY"