About the company
Our client is a privately owned organisation that works within a growth space where demand currently is at an all-time high and shows no sign of slowing. They are very clear with who they are and how they operate which makes their offering to the community simple and easy to understand. With future opportunities for expansion across Australia close to launching, this is an opportune time to join a QLD head office organisation that could help further your career. Operating within the property and building space, they are more focused on attracting values aligned talent rather than just industry knowledge as they pride themselves on exceeding their clients expectations which can only be done with true alignment to company vision and purpose. This is really around innovating and continually improving ideas that impact their communities. This role is an opportunity to really start to build the future talent within the business that will be integral in the growth of the organisation.
About the role
The role will report though to the Project Director who is a direct report to the CEO:
- Provide effective leadership and coaching of the sales team to ensure a positive culture and company objectives are met
- Keep across the entire project to ensure its success, both internally as well as having an eye on what the competition are doing
- Maintain a dynamic and proactive approach to sales objectives
- Partner with the HR team to assess correct team size and suitability as well as help with recruitment and induction when required
- Establish and maintain influential relationships with both internal teams, the community as well as local authorities and consultants
- Be involved in all the marketing and promotions that impact the project and operate as an ambassador of the business
- Where necessary manage the end to end sales cycle and oversee all forecasting and reporting for the team and business objectives
Skills & experience
You will bring a very customer centric, people and relationship focused sales style to the business and team. You will have experience working in a project based environment that has the customer at the heart of the product. You will demonstrate an ability to lead and motivate a sales team that is high performance not just in relation to revenue however also in relation to customer experience. Strong commercial and financial acumen will be what helps you excel beyond this role as well as your ability to build deep and trusted relationships with service providers that are critical to the delivery of the projects. You will have genuine care for what you do and the people you help as well a straight forward and simple way of communicating with those around you.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW, or call Kristan De Sousa on 07 3153 9902 for a confidential discussion.