About the client
We are representing a market leader in road surfacing and maintenance solutions. Operating for over 18 years throughout Australia and has continued to grow and innovate to ensure they remain a leading contractor across Australia. With a strong reputation built on reliability, quality of work, value, and a high level of service, it is a great company to work for.
About the role
Your main objective is to grow revenue across QLD (mainly in local government & councils) to maximise profit, reporting to the National Sales Manager.
Thew role will have you on the road traveling throughout Queensland developing relationships. You will need to be comfortable sourcing new business as well as managing existing accounts, delivering innovative solutions and working with customers to produce valuable solutions.
Skills and experience
- A self starter, self-motivated and ability to plan territory and engage with new and existing customers.
- Both face to face & phone sales (local government environment & council a bonus) is a minimum requirement
- Account management
- Ability to connect and do business with stakeholders at all levels from ground crew to C- Suite executives
- Ability to source new contacts and promote road products
- To be computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
We are looking for a self-starter, with a positive can do attitude who are ready to commit long term to a successful brand with an excellent reputation.
You will have a fully maintained company vehicle, tools of the trade and a company credit card to take care of all of your expenses whilst on the road.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call David Kettle (07) 3153 9911 for a confidential discussion.