About the company
Our client is one of the leading industrial service organisations across Australia, with a large branch network, multi-million dollar revenue and an employee base of over two thousand people, they are an business that have deep connections across markets such as mining, infrastructure, manufacturing and construction.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive General Manager for the Vic, Tas & Sa region, this key senior sales leadership role will see the successful candidate drive the growth agenda of the business across the region by developing winning sales strategies that are affective in the field.
- Lead the development and implementation of strong account management plans across the sales team to cut through competitors and maximise revenue.
- Assist with preparation of major tenders, quotations, RFI'S, RFP'S, manage the bid process and seek out internal support when required
- Bring new ideas and concepts to the business and team that will drive sales effectiveness in the market
- Coach, train and develop the sales team to lift overall capability - direct team 6 and 60+ indirect - Sales Managers, BDM's, Field Sales Executives, and internal customer service
- Be hands on leading from the front in overseeing all contractual client engagements to ensure commercial viability and operational efficiency
- Position the region to achieve sustainable solid financial growth that meets or exceeds monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets set out by the executive leadership team
- Protect, retain, and organically grow core markets and ramp up focus on emerging & aligned offerings.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally be degree qualified
- A polished and engaging presenter
- Have 10+ years sales leadership experience managing large sales teams in complex corporate environments
- You will also be highly regarded if you have led a sales transformation program that has had a significant impact
- Have experience in sales coaching and a track record of delivery
- Strong influencing skills with a modern humanist leadership style
- Ideally have experience coming from an industrial service style business - Transport, Facilities, Hire Industry, waste management, construction, and infrastructure etc
- Exceptional business financial/commercial acumen understands the numbers and commercial impacts of the decisions they make with respect to the top and bottom line
- Complex contract management experience
- The ideal candidate will have spent time in both corporate and private environments
- Work for a large blue-chip growth minded market leader
- A highly attractive executive level package is on offer which will be tailored to attract the best sales leader in the market
- Highly financially secure business
- Fresh, modern working office environment based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne
- Great long-term career prospects
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC19657
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the exclusive recruitment partner on this assignment.