About the company
Our client supplies the world's leading food manufacturers a range of technical based raw materials that have application across a broad range of meat, poultry and seafood products. Through having highly skilled application experts, they partner with customers to create innovations that meet the ever-changing global market and customer trends.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director for Asia Pacific region, this key hands on leadership role for the meat, poultry and seafood division will see the successful candidate take full control in growing the strategic existing customer relationships and develop new valued partnerships through both direct and distribution channels across the customer base in Indonesia, Malaysia and ANZ.
- Develop/evolve the regional business plan for both the direct and distribution channels across NZ, AU, Malaysia and Indonesia; also execute sales activities in the region in line with the plan.
- Achieve budgeted sales & profitability objectives.
- Maintain, build and deepen relationships with existing customer base, delivering on current contract requirements, as well as increasing share of wallet.
- Explore new market/customer opportunities across the assigned geographical region
- Understand customer supply chain with specific relevance to Meat, Poultry and Seafood business line, and collaborate with customer base on technical solutions to drive their business.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience and technical knowledge of meat and poultry processing market
- Proven track record of commercial sales growth, as a Country, Sales, or Key Account Manager.
- High level technical knowledge of meat and/or food ingredients/processing composition, manufacture and supply
- Technical solution selling - the ability to ask the right questions, uncover customer opportunities (active listening), and then design appropriate technical solutions for the customer.
- Organisation & planning, self-starting individual that can manage their own time effectively, develop and work to structured plans
- Highly developed negotiation and contract management skills - adequately skilled at driving mutually beneficial commercial outcomes through influence, active listening, and detail orientation.
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Manage key strategic relationships with large global blue-chip organisations with
- Highly supportive loyal Managing Director
- Excellent salary package and rewards structure that will be tailored to attract the best qualified candidate in the market
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Represent leading global brands/products in the market
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC18826.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.