Do you enjoy working closely with the commercial teams and adding strategic value? Do you have a collaborative and consultative approach?
This is a rewarding opportunity to join a well-established global company that is a leader in consumer products with an exciting pipeline of New Product Development. Recognised globally for their excellent career programs, focus on continuous improvement and teamwork. This role will see you working cross functionally with marketing, legal, technical, quality, and global regulatory affairs.
As, the Regulatory Affairs Associate (RAA), your key responsibilities will be
- Providing regulatory support throughout the product lifecycle and delivering timely approvals
- Reviewing claims supports and substantiation for appropriateness from a regulatory perspective
- Formula and finished product compliance
- Conducting regulatory assessments on raw materials, finished products, claims for all product categories in ANZ
- Providing timely approvals for promotional materials and artworks
- Ability to work closely with the commercial business and be solutions orientated
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate confident communication skills that are consultative and strategic; sound understanding and knowledge of TGA, AICIS/NICNAS regulations with a minimum of 2 years' experience preparing applications for either cosmetics, OTC and/or medical devices. Ideally you will have a degree in a scientific field such as pharmacy, chemistry, or biochemistry.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and be part of a highly valued team within the ANZ business, where teamwork and integrity are keys to success.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Sandy Tuckwell on 0413 133 255