Expressions of Interest - Relationship Development Manager
- Be part of Australia's leading Higher Education fundraising program
- Contribute to ground-breaking research and technology areas
- Career opportunity to bring superior relationship and stakeholder skills to an exceptional working environment
- Competitive salary package with 17.5 % super
Would you like to be inspired by the work you do? Do you possess exceptional interpersonal skills, with a curious mind and a customer-centric approach? Are you motivated to make a contribution whilst delivering results and outcomes?
We invite you to become part of this award-winning team that drive funds in the pursuit of ideas that shape the world and make a positive impact on a global scale.
This team is responsible for providing direction, coordination and management of fundraising programs for the University.
Due to recent outstanding record-breaking campaign success, our client is looking to expand their team with major gift fundraising opportunities
- Develop and implement plans to cultivate and solicit gifts from prospects.
- Identify and manage prospect portfolio of Individual, corporate donors and Trusts and Foundations.
- Work collaboratively with faculties and professional service units to meet potential donors, write and record contact reports accordingly.
- Create and submit compelling written proposals.
- Work with internal stakeholders to support effective fundraising initiatives.
- Build long lasting relationships, working collaboratively to meet campaign goals.
Experience and skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills with strategic capability to manage diverse range of stakeholders.
- Outstanding interpersonal (written and verbal) and with strong presentation skills.
- Consultative business development and selling techniques with ability to work to and achieve targets.
- Analytical with ability to work well independently, self-motivated and sophisticated communication style.
- Resilient with strategic long-term outcome focussed attitude, considered and conscientious.
- Customer/Donor centric with curiosity of mind and empathetic approach.
This is a unique opportunity to harness your skills and connect supporters to a way of contributing to the world in which they live and help achieve a common goal with a vision for the future.
Don't delay, apply now or for more information and/or a confidential discussion please call Christina on 02 8024 7103.