- End to end relationship management
- Part time - 3 days per week
- Inner Melbourne location
About the Organisation
Our client is a Victorian based welfare services organisation who have undergone a radical transformation over the last 12 months. With a passion for people, they provide services across a wide range of communities.
About the Role
As part of this newly structured team, the Relationship Manager will:
- Cultivate, acknowledge and steward a sustainable portfolio of major gift donors
- Support the development and implementation of a major donor pipeline using a customer-service driven model.
- Research prospective donor individuals and families to develop a pipeline of opportunities and to build on the existing knowledge base.
- Develope and manage a plan of engagement activities for major gift prospects
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant fundraising experience, and proven success with major gifts fundraising
- Proven experience in relationship management and major gifts moves management
- Excellent communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated record of financial development and/or sales results in a complex environment
- Sound knowledge of fundraising legislation, practices and philosophy of charitable giving
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge fundraising databases
How to Apply
Click to apply, or contact Danielle Bennetto on 8613 3598 for a confidential career discussion.