- End to end relationship management
- Part time - 3 days per week
- Inner Melbourne location
About the Organisation
Our client is a Victorian based welfare services organisation who have undergone a radical transformation over the last 12 months. With a passion for people, they provide services across a wide range of communities.
About the Role
As part of this newly structured team, the Relationship Manager will:
- Cultivate, acknowledge and steward a sustainable portfolio of major gift donors
- Support the development and implementation of a major donor pipeline using a customer-service driven model.
- Research prospective donor individuals and families to develop a pipeline of opportunities and to build on the existing knowledge base.
- Develope and manage a plan of engagement activities for major gift prospects
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant fundraising experience, and proven success with major gifts fundraising
- Proven experience in relationship management and major gifts moves management
- Excellent communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated record of financial development and/or sales results in a complex environment
- Sound knowledge of fundraising legislation, practices and philosophy of charitable giving
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge fundraising databases
How to Apply
To apply for this role click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion please call Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598.
***Please note that the Six Degrees office will be closed from Friday 21st December until Monday 7th Jan. Danielle will be returning on Monday 14th January, and your application will be assessed on or after this date. Please allow extra time to respond with feedback due to the holiday period.