Do you get a buzz from building relationships, networking and socialising? This is an exciting, one of kind position for a global charitable organisation that is well known for empowering people in times of extreme vulnerability. Join a team of hard working, passionate and smart individuals changing the shape of philanthropy in Australia and the world.
Everyone knows this Charity they are huge and do some amazing humanitarian work not only in local communities around Australia but also throughout the world.
What will I be doing?
* You will manage a group of high net worth members, who are talented, committed and compassionate and dedicated to saving lives.
* This group are highly generous and highly involved and it is your job to get to know them and find out what causes are close to their heart and how better to partner with them.
* Through regular conversation be it over coffee or at a high profile cocktail party you will be able to build connections and deep relationships.
Would people describe you as:
* Intelligent and able to articulate yourself well;
* A natural leader that others like to work with and for;
* Goal-driven and energetic
* Confidently assertive without being overbearing;
* Socially strong and a natural networker;
* Somewhat creative, always looking for new ideas and ways to do business better;
* Generally optimistic and resilient;
* Comfortable making considered decisions and taking considered action;
* Open to differing opinions yet also able to stand your ground;
* Self-motivating and someone who takes the initiative;
If that describes you and you can demonstrate at least 3-5 years' experience in:
* Building action-oriented networks with high profile clients
* Solid account manager and relationship building skills
* Developing actionable strategies that result in revenue
* Leading and managing a team or group be in directly or indirectly
* This NFP boats a culture of collaboration with a team of extremely dedicated and passionate individuals who love helping others and love what they do.
* Head Office is ideally located in Sydney CBD and close to the train station.
* You'll get a NFP Employee Benefits card provides the opportunity for you to take an additional part of your salary tax free, effectively providing you with more disposable income.
* This is an organisation that doesn't believe in hierarchy so you will enjoy hot desking every day.
As you have hopefully gathered by now, we would consider candidates from all walks of life be it already in the NFP space, working in private banking even my fellow recruiters…. It's all about confidence, personality and resilience for this one so apply today and find out more.