About the Company
Leading global manufacturer of mechanical, electronic and pneumatic components for the rail industry (rolling stock). The business provides innovative solutions for the local rail market across brakes, HVAC and electronic door systems.
About the Role
As a RAMS Engineer you will provide reliability engineering and RAMS support to projects across two business units: aftermarket and OEE, for customers. This is a mid-level engineering role, ideally you have a few years' experience working in a reliability, maintenance or RAMS role with rolling stock and looking to develop your technical career over the next 3-5 years. You will be part of a team of 4 in the RAMS Engineering team.
- Create and review reliability prediction reports, FMECA, safety reports etc.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to carry out failure investigation and reliability/root cause analysis
- Analyse customer failure data and identify performance improvement opportunities
- Implement RAMS methodologies and processes to drive a culture of reliability across the business
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in an engineering, engineering related field or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a reliability, maintenance or RAMS role
- Demonstrated knowledge with rolling stock systems and technologies (Brakes, Doors, HVAC etc.). Any working knowledge within the rail sector will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience using analytic tools and techniques to monitor performance trends (e.g. Excel Pivot Tables, Pareto Charts etc.)
- Experience with an ERP system such as SAP will be highly regarded
- Very accessible location in Western Sydney - 5 minutes walk from the closest train station
- Free undercover staff parking.
- Strong technical leadership within the team to provide you with mentorship and guidance for your ongoing career development.
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR Business Partner and Engineering Manager
- 2nd Round Interview w Engineering Manager and Service Manager
- References + Medical
- Offer to Start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.