About the Company
Established Australian producer of timber products.
About the Role
This role is based in the regional area of Tumbarumba, NSW. It's a small country town with a population of 2000. This is a permanent role, newly created. Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for creating and driving the reliability strategy onsite. If you have had previous experience setting up a reliability strategy for a manufacturing or production facility previously, this will add immense value.
- Identify poor asset reliability and establish an appropriate maintenance strategy to improve asset Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Identify the appropriate asset maintenance strategy for each asset.
- Track abnormal production losses due to substandard asset performance and collaborate with the team on appropriate actions to reduce the losses and improve productivity.
- Support the Maintenance and Operations teams to establish the root causes of asset failures and create action plans to eliminate or reduce the consequence of these failures in the future.
- Drive and implement changes with the maintenance team onsite.
Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate.
Skills and Experience
- An appropriate tertiary qualification or a trade qualification with a proven track record in the implementation of Reliability Centred Maintenance or a similar methodology
- Experience in high speed manufacturing would be advantageous, e.g. FMCG, food, consumer products, building materials etc.
- Previous experience with a CMMS would be highly regarded.
- A continuous improvement mentality would be critical for success in this role.
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR and Maintenance Manager
- 2nd Round Interview + Site Tour (Tumbarumba)
- References + Medical
- Offer to Start