About the company
A rapidly gowing Australian owned FMCG company currently producing market leading products within their specific space.
About the role
This position will take on full responsibility for the M&R team onsite (20+ FTE), helping set in place strategic maintenance & reliability processes and structures. Reporting directly to the Site Manager they will be part of the leadership team at the facility (400+ FTE).
- Develop and communicate the maintenance and reliability strategy for the team.
- Implement an effective framework for the team, setting up clear structures and processes.
- Identify and manage asset condition and mitigate risks that could negatively affect the company's value stream through Loss Elimination, Risk Management and Life Cycle Asset Management.
- Identify capital budget initiatives and opportunities that will lookto add value across maintenance and reliability.
- Drive a positive M&R culture across the team and lead the integration with the rest of the site.
- Create and implement clear preventative maintenance and shutdown plans.
- Actively promote OH&S policies and personal safety across the M&R team in order to meet business plan and standards.
- Loss Elimination and Risk Management. Track production losses, high maintenance costs and repetitive failures to establish solutions to reduce or eliminate those losses. Manage risk to the achievements of strategic objectives.
- Lifecycle Asset Management. Assisting at all stages of projects for new assets and the modification of existing assets.
- With Engineering manage costs through efficient use of resources while keeping within budget.
- Analyse asset failures driving RCA. Reduce life cycle cost of equipment and extend equipment life. Establish ways to replace preventive maintenance with predictive maintenance.
- Champion reliability centred maintenance principles. Lead Reliability Improvement; Improvement tasks, Inventory Management , RCA, RCM, 5Why, 5S & Precision Maintenance.
- Create a positive team environment while driving clear and measurable KPI's and targets for the team.
Skills & Experience
- Industry experience in FMCG manufacturing or related industries.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 10 years' experience in preventative maintenance planning in a manufacturing
- Minimum 3 years mangement experience, ideally within the maintenance/reliability function.
- Strong experience managing maintenance budgets.
- Great company with significant personal growth plan
- Competitive package
- Beautiful country town based near the beach.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Oliver on (03) 8613 3560 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number DO19402.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.