About the Company
My client, a leading industrial manufacturing company who serve some of Australia's iconic food businesses are now seeking a replenishment planner to join their team. With exciting growth plans on the horizon, this is a fantastic time to be joining them.
About the role
The role will see you be responsible for:
- Planning and executing daily customer orders to support the customer demand plan and managing inbound capacity requirements
- Engaging in the collaborative processes with the replenishment team and to ensure alignment and transparency on the forecast to drive demand correctly
- Management of weekly forecast and replenishment plans through promotional and sales analysis in collaboration with S&M teams
- Inventory management of stock through the customer DC network, adhering to month end targets, identifying risk and minimizing overstocks
- Work closely with transport 3PL to ensure deliveries are made on time and opportunities to improve performance are identified
- Proactive management and resolution of all supply issues that may occur on a daily basis
- 3-5 years in a replenishment planning or customer service related role within the FMCG environment
- Understanding of sales and forecasting & inventory management
- SAP APO experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
This is a 6-12 month contract role with a view of permanency.
If you feel you have the relevant skills required, then please apply immediately.