- 6-month fixed term contract role
- WFH / South Melbourne location
- Looking for a mandarin speaker
Join this progressive business at a time of growth and opportunity - use your financial reporting and data analysis skills to support the FP&A Team.
About the company
Our client is a widely respected brand that is well recognised and a loved leader within their category both locally and internationally. With a reputation for developing quality and nutritionally balanced products to market, this FMCG organisation holds a firm market leading position with a clear focus to increase presence locally and internationally through product innovation, brand and channel development.
The Melbourne based head office has undergone a transformation and growth plan over the last few years which has seen the acquisition of market leading talent and the development of best in class operations and manufacturing facilities. This has resulted in a high-performance team, leading growth and share in their categories in an ever changing and competitive landscape.
About the role
Our client is seeking someone immediately available to support the financial reporting and analysis team for this full-time 6-month contract role which is based working from home and in South Melbourne.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, you will help drive the reporting process including data collection from various sources and setting up efficient Excel templates for fast reusable report creations. Work closely with the Australia finance team to provide analytical information and support to the business and their China-based head office. Manage the production of key financial reports to assist management with decision making across the organisation.
You are qualified CPA/CA, with experience working in chartered accounting firm with exposure to external auditing, as well as experience working in industry in an analysis / business partner / management accountant type role. You speak intermediate Mandarin and fluent English.
You are driven, collaborative, agile and enjoy a supportive team culture.
Duties, Skills & Experience:
- CPA/CA qualified
- Mandarin - intermediate, English - fluent
- Experience working as a qualified accountant in an audit focused role
- Experience working in industry in a financial analysis / business partner / management accountant role
- Excellent data management and data analytical skills
- Ability to manage large volumes of data - consolidating and analysing data from multiple sources/databases
- High level organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills - oral, written and presentation skills
- Excellent judgement and high emotional intelligence
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.