It you have strong attention to detail, enjoy reporting with the ability to juggle and love working with people with different personalities and from different cultures then this job is for you!
We are working with an International development charity that has a focus on empowering people in local communities in Asia Pacific through a series of programmes.
About the role
This role is responsible for supporting the development, implementation and monitoring of new projects that support teams in the field to support these communities.
- Develop and maintain administrative systems, policies and programmes that support the coordination of key activities.
- Continuously develop and monitor processes to enhance program activities, ensuring they remain current, relevant and cost effective.
- Manage up to 15 projects at one time ranging from $10,000 - $200,000.
- Assist the operations manager in the recruitment of overseas staff and the coordination of training modules.
- Develop relationships with international key funding bodies.
- Can multi-task and manage large workloads, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Ability to question, read documents, interpret and analyse.
- Think outside the box and come up with new ideas.
- Some knowledge in report writing, process improvement, managing projects or programmes.
- A positive attitude, culturally sensitive with an empathetic nature
- Demonstrate initiative and remain solution focused
- Self motivated with a passion for whatever you do.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to transition from a corporate role to an NGO. Travel throughout Asia Pacific is big in this role because of the nature of these programmes so you will need to be flexible, agile and ready to go!
If you are interested and would like to find out more please give me a call on 02 8024 7152