Six Degrees is an award winning executive recruitment consultancy with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Our Executive Search practice source, assess and appoint Board and C-Suite Executives for small, medium and large corporates.
As part of the continued growth of our Executive Search practice, we are seeking to appoint a Research Manager to take ownership and responsibility for all aspects of the research process relating to retained executive level appointments including CEO / Managing Director CFO / Board appointments.
Core responsibilities include:
- Providing data driven commercial insights for client pitches / briefings / longlist & shortlist meetings
- Market mapping including candidate identification, engagement and assessment against client specifications
- Candidate referencing, Candidate feedback, Client feedback
- Talent pipelining
- Contributing thought leadership pieces for the Executive Team
- Lead continuous improvement in research methodology
Ultimately the Research Manager will get involved in the execution of executive level appointments.
To be successful in this role you will have 4+ years experience as a researcher from an executive search firm or experience gained as a consultant recruiting senior executives within agency or as an internal talent acquisition specialist. Additionally, you must also demonstrate the following skills :
- Highly analytical and detailed focused
- Demonstrated project management capabilities including the ability to work autonomously with strong time management skills
- Agile, team player who enjoys working towards shared goals
- Highly curious with a strong interest in business
- Must be tertiary qualified
At Six Degrees we believe our people are the foundation of our success and we strive to support, encourage and reward them to reach their full potential. We are proud to have one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry and Recruitment International has awarded us the 'Best Recruitment Company to Work for" two years running. As part of Six Degrees, you will be working in a fun, team-based culture where high performance is rewarded.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion.