About the company
Our client is a highly recognised and premium brand who manufacture and distribute a range of sought-after niche products globally. Through their considerable growth the business has maintained a strong team culture, a high regard for community, and a constant drive for quality in all things they do.
About the role
Our client is seeking an experienced Retail Insights Analyst to provide analytic support to the business as a whole, seek out areas for improvements in efficiency and effectiveness, develop business strategy, and educate the internal and store teams in commercial acumen. The key to success in this role will be the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, provide compelling insights that deliver tangible business outcomes which support the business strategy.
* Complete Quarterly Planning Sessions with Retail Managers to develop action plans to achieve targets
* Develop tools and reporting cross functionally to increase efficiencies across the business
* Report on the effectiveness of campaigns and develop action plans for future campaigns
* Develop automated reports at a functional level to ensure that information is easily accessible
* Drive sales forecasting to determine monthly store targets, annual budget forecasting.
* Determine sales forecasts for new stores and refurbishments
* Produce regular weekly and monthly consultant, campaign and category reports for the business
* Create new reporting formats and analytical tools as required
* Assist in the preparation of presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Teams
* Review performance and provide recommendations and insights on monthly and quarterly basis
* Conduct ongoing education of Retail Managers to build reporting capability to utilize data to drive positive business changes and decisions
Skills and Experience
* Previous experience in an analytics role within the retail sector
* Bachelor's degree in commerce, Arts, Engineering or Accounting is highly desirable
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Exceptional commercial acumen and ability to identify trends and improve business performance
* Experience presenting findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders
* Advanced Excel skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.