About the company
Our client is a force to be reckoned with, in their burgeoning hospitality and wine organisation. Family owned and operated, they are located in the heartland of regional Victoria. An eclectic mix of innovative, entrepreneurial, farmers and wine makers, with the ideology of becoming the most exciting, next generation, regional winery in Australia, specialising in crafting the finest wine for food, providing an outstanding customer journey and experience.
About the role
This position is an integral component of the continued growth and success of this business, as they continue to innovate and drive their profile across the country. As the Retail and Operations Manager, you will be tasked to manage and lead all retail and general operational functions, across all sales channels- be it Restaurant, Farm Store and Cellar door. A rare and exciting opportunity for a passionate player, to align all your food and wine dreams into one dynamic regional role
Skills and experience
- Senior Retail operations experience
- Cellar door Management
- Proven experience in sales and business development
- Exposure to fresh produce sales, curating a range of premium staples
- Function sales and event management expertise
- Knowledge of Food and Wine regulatory safety standards beneficial
- General Marketing and BD prowess
- Ability to grow and lead a Loyalty and CRM program
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally across all levels of the business
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work cross-culturally
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Live and breathe food and wine and understand the process and challenges of food production
Our client is an innovative business, that has one of the industry's greatest collectives of passionate Vigneron experts. A genuine feeling of family, they are an exceptional bunch of like minded, hardworking entrepreneurs, at the forefront of independent sustainable living, on and off the land, embodied by their two clear philosophies, being their "Regional Wines showcase their Sense of Place", be it the inspirational regional location, and their "Food Wines which showcase their Sense of Style", be it wines carefully crafted to match with specific foods.
- Strong career development opportunities
- Opportunity for on sight Residency to be provided
- Exceptional working culture and lifestyle
- Attractive salary package on offer
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.