Our client is an iconic health organisation who provides advocacy and support to thousands of Victorians. They are also a leader in vital research in Australia. They have a dedicated marketing and communications team, including online retail. There is currently an urgent need for a talented eCommerce Coordinator to join the team for a three month immediate start contract role.
This eCommerce role plays a pivotal role in the Retail team, responsible for delivering digital marketing plans including online campaigns. Working with key stakeholders across the organisation, the eCommerce Coordinator will work across online platforms including Shopify and Retail Express to monitor sales and stock levels for all online products.
Skill and experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in retail/online marketing
- The ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Experience working with Google Adwords as well as B2C eCommerce platforms
- Knowledge of POS systems (Retail Express desired)
- A strong customer first mindset
- Immediate availability
This is a three month immediate start contract role, with flexible working arrangements.
Click the Apply Now button, or contact Elliot Bowman at Six Degrees on 8613 3548