About the company
Sonos is an amazing company to work for. They are a global market leader in consumer electronics and focus on providing the highest quality audio products into retailers such as JBHIFI and Harvey Norman. Sonos are not like the traditional audio company and see audio as universal language of bringing people together.
Sonos utilise wireless, customisable technology to really bring audio to life and we consider this a main competitive edge in what they do. Their innovation, strong customer centricity, and level of energy has seen strong engagement and growth. This is really a great time to look at joining an increasingly growing global brand.
About the role
Reporting to the National Field Manager ANZ, this role will be responsible for driving long term success with our major retailers. This is achieved by your success in a combination of account management, product training and live demonstrations. We are trusted advisors in what we do and we take pride in representing our brand, we are more than just sales people!
- Manage a territory spanning across the Hills district and Eastern Suburbs.
- Provide excellent communication, education, account management, and live demonstration skills to our major retailers.
- Develop excellent customer relationships with fully integrated account plans
Skills & Experience
- Territory Management or Account Management experience, ideally in FMCG or consumer electronics
- Highly communication skills, we love candidates that are engaging and infectious!
- Strong demonstration experience
Sonos thrives on candidates who have strong engagement with the brand. Our highest performers are candidates who have an inquisitive mindset and have a burning desire in being a brand advocate for all things Sonos.
Our team is fun, highly engaging and collaborative in the way we work. If you posses high levels of energy, strong customer mindset, and incorporate a passion for audio then we would love to hear from you.
- Attractive salary
- car allowance
- Bonus with potential to over-achieve
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on +61 (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.