About the company
Our client is a global consumer electronics organisation. They have a very strong and competitive portfolio which is predominitely sold into mass retail. Given that the technology in this space is rapidly increaseing, there is an emphasis on providing high customer anbd client experience through effective education. This is really a great time to look at joining an increasingly growing global brand.
About the role
Reporting to the National Field Manager, this role will be responsible for driving long term successful relationships across our existing accounts. The role will be a combination of account management, product training and live demonstrations. Growing both new and existing account base will be pivotal in this role.
- To grow sales and maximize relationships
- Deliver revenue and profit objectives
- Develop excellent customer relationships with fully integrated account plans
Skills & Experience
- Territory Management or Account Management experience in FMCG or Consumer Electronic sectors
- Experience of creating successful account plans and delivering above expectation results
- High ability to build long term relaitonships with key retailers
- Superb communication skills.
This is an organisation that thrives on innovation and has been experiencing a sustained growth phase. This role will require strong communication and leadership skills to ensure ongoing sales effectiveness. You will bring your high energy and drive to ensure profitable and sustainable growth setting while maximizing both internal and external relationships.
- Attractive salary
- car allowance
- Bonus with potential to over-achieve
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on +61 (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.