About the company
Our client are a reputable family owned business with two widely respected brands across the food service and retail space. From the distribution centres they produce artisan food products of exceptional quality with locally sourced ingredients supporting the Australian farming industry. With the ongoing growth of their retail footprint, they are looking for an experienced individual to support the retail operations of their 4 store locations in this newly created role. This role will also support in the expansion of the business into new locations.
About the role
This is a newly created role, that will support the retail store network from an operational perspective. You will be tasked with managing a team of store managers and store teams, managing the recruitment and training of teams, implementing sales driving initiatives, manage wage costs, inventory management and OH&S auditing. You will also support the business to create standardised retail processes as well as support in the long term expansion of the network.
* Accountable for managing and supporting the Store managers and in store teams across 4 locations
* Supporting wage and inventory management across stores
* O&HS management and auditing
* Drive the local area marketing and social media content for stores
* Implement standardised retail operational practices across the stores
* Support the business to open new locations
Skills and Experience
* 4+ years' experience in retail multi-site/operations role is a must
* Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
* Previous experience in food service, QSR or other consumer goods retail
* Strong people management skills and influencing ability
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.