About the company
With 41 locations nationally, this retail franchising organisation is a leader in the Australian health foods arena. The brand is passionate about the environment and is changing the way Australians shop making a positive contribution to people's health and the impact that they have on the environment.
About the role
An opportunity now presents for a commercially savvy Retail Marketing Executive who can seamlessly transition between strategy and execution to drive marketing activities across the Australian Market. This proven marketing practitioner will be able to engage cross functionally to drive marketing strategy, initiate key marketing campaigns and communications activities.
- Develop and manage the national campaign calendar across all marketing activity to include print, digital and social platforms
- As the brand custodian, enhance brand awareness to drive sales and ultimately increase profitability
- Work closely with the franchise partners to plan and execute local media campaigns, delivering the tools and training necessary
- Develop and execute key marketing campaigns and new product launches including content development across all channels
- Manage the website content and other social media channels and ensure content is relevant, engaging and within brand guidelines
- Collaborate with community and charity partners to identify, design and implement initiatives and build mutually beneficial partnerships that achieve maximum social impact
- Manage partner relationships and work in close collaboration with these partners
Skills & Experience
- Marketing or business related tertiary qualifications
- Experience in developing and executing multi channel marketing initiatives ideally within a franchising or retail environment
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Commercially confident and astute marketing professional
- Seeks opportunities to grow market share through brand awareness whilst increasing sales and yielding a strong ROI
- Establishes and enhances partnerships and effectively collaborates to achieve common business objectives
- An ability to be agile and to challenge the status quo in line with company objectives
This role presents an opportunity to obtain a work-life balance for an experienced marketing practitioner and depending on location, this opportunity may provide a working from home option
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn on (07) 3 153 9905 for a confidential discussion.