About the company
Our client is a boutique consumer products retailer, that sell a high value product across thier network of 8 stores. The business is now seeking a proven retail replenishment planner, who can manage the end to end planning process, and some associated logistics responsibilites.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will control the demand and inventory planning process and ensure stores are effectively stocked with propduct. Key accountabilities includes:
* Ensuring the effective forecast, supply and replenishment of inventory into store
* Maintaining up to date tracking systems and handling inbound logistics
* Optimising stock turns while minimising existing slow moving and obsolete lines.
Skills & Experience
* Demonstrated experience in planning in a niche retail environment.
* Ability to work autonomously and take on a broad supply chain role
This is a great role for a proven performer, who can step in and really make it your own. Salary up to $110,000 package is on offer.
To apply, please click on the link below. Contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 if you have any further queries.