About the role
Our client has been creating stunning hand-crafted timepieces and jewellery for over a century establishing a special place in the hearts of the clientele they dutifully serve. Using only the finest gems ethically and sustainability sourced across the world, their master-crafts people will with skill, diligence and pride bring to life timeless, unique and sophisticated pieces.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced luxury sales assistant to take the helm of this high performing Sydney CBD Flagship Boutique. As part of a team of 5, You will serve and engage with a broad array of clients to deliver world class in store experiences. You will build and develop strong VIP client relationships and utilise CRM databases to increase profitability in store
What we're offering:
- To $70,000 + Super + Commission (experience reflected)
- Full Time rotating roster & work/life balance (no late nights)
- Closed Sundays and Short Saturday Trade
- Long term growth opportunities across multiple channels
- Sydney based HQ
- Generous staff discounts & uniform provided
You will succeed in this role if:
- You naturally make customers feel unique, as if everything was tailor-made for them
- You have a passion connecting with people & creating a memorable experience
- You are an enthusiastic, positive person with an enjoyment to bring your energy to work
- You love interiors, styling & creating new ideas to inspire & excite others around you
What you need:
- Previous experience in a sales position within a fashion, accessories, or homewares environment
- Luxury experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build a VIP clientele.
- Proven success working to personal and store sale targets
- Enjoyment for styling and merchandising the store to a high standard
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards.
- A flexible working schedule with the ability to work Weekday & Saturdays.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me (Donna Tutte) on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/donna-tutte-5872a78b/