About the Company
Our client is a fast pace, dynamic leader in the FMCG market. They are committed to delivering little moments of brightness to the everyday lives of their customers. Having operated for over 35+ years in Australia, they are proud of their diverse culture and innovation and take pride in their people and their successes.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity now exists within the Commercial and Business Assurance Team for a Retail Specialist Team Leader.
Reporting to the Retail Review Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the Retail Specialist team In Victoria, scheduling and conducting site reviews as well as reporting on retail site standards and controls compliance. They will be providing feedback and support to operations in order to assist them continuously improve in these areas.
Duties & responsibilities
- Train, coach and coordinate activities of Retail Specialists.
- Scheduling and monitoring store reviews.
- Responsible for ongoing recruitment and development of the Retail Specialist Team.
- Conduct regular site reviews and provide results on the adherence at site level of established site standards, customer interaction standards, retail activation standards and compliance with the retail systems and controls.
- Assist with investigations as required by Commercial and Business Assurance.
- Provide recommendations to Commercial and Business Assurance and Retail Operations leadership teams regarding opportunities for continuous improvement.
Skills & experience
- Understand the importance of compliance and controls.
- Team management experience, including leading dispersed teams whilst providing effective coaching and mentoring
- Ability to understand business processes and identify the root cause of process failures.
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of retail principles - stock management and merchandising.
- Experience in managing a retail operation will be highly regarded.
- Experience in an audit or compliance role will be highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualification in business management or related discipline is preferred.
- Being part of a dynamic, innovative and growing business
- Strong career development opportunities
- Great training & development
- Health and Fitness Programs
- Fresh Fruit
If you are looking for that fast pace compliance based retail operaions role, then this is for you. Please apply through the link or contact Carolyn Heyward at for more information.