About the company
Our Client is a global sporting goods company, boasting a number of internationally recognised brands across sporting equipment and performance and lifestyle apparel and footwear. Currently trading through key retailers, online marketplace traders as well as partner stores, the business is looking to expand their retail footprint in the Australian market with the opening of their first multi-branded Outlet store. The business and its employees are passionate about living an active lifestyle, just like their customers, and this passion and true understanding across the industry has driven the businesses ongoing success.
About the role
This is a rare opportunity to join a high performing business as they look to expand their retail footprint in the Australian market. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the brands first outlet store, with full P&L ownership but will also support the business' retail expansion plan across the ANZ region from an operational perspective, including opening of new store locations. We are looking for senior retail managers who are passionate about the sporting and lifestyle apparel industry and are looking to progress their retail operations career.
* Effectively manage the store P&L and costs through effective management of controllable spend.
* Successfully recruit & onboard sales team as well as develop talent pipelines to support growth.
* Contribute to the overall retail commercial strategy of the branded outlet as well as supporting operational strategy with the partner store.
* Determine and implement key operational and productivity KPI's.
* Work with planning and inventory teams to support optimal range plans and replenishment for the store.
* Support long-term retail expansion plan across the ANZ region including new store openings.
* Provide operational and merchandising support to the businesses partner stores
Skills and Experience
* 5+ years' experience in retail operations at senior store manager or multi-site management
* Apparel / Footwear or Sportswear experience ideal
* Personal passion for sporting or lifestyle apparel
* Commercial business acumen with P&L understanding and ability to present findings
* Exceptional relationship developer across multiple stakeholder dynamics
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.