My client, a large FMCG organisation has an amazing opportunity that awaits a highly motivated and experienced injury claims specialist to establish the framework required to close down existing claims, manage new claims, whilst managing risk associated to the employers & stakeholders of the business.
Whilst this role is based in Melbourne travel to various interstae sites is required.
- Move focus from injury management to the management of reported signs and symptoms to identify employees at risk of injury.
- Development of reporting by business unit for key stakeholder reports.
- Assessing claims to determine whether rejection is to be sought by the company.
- Closing down old claims, managing ongoing & new claims.
- Improving the framework of systems & reporting format.
- Experience as a RTW coordinator & reporting for multiple sites.
- Allied health qualification & CERT IV, training and assesment.
- Good consulting and communicating skills.
- Ability to train and assess as well as write policies/standards/processes.
- Drivers license
Please dont hesitate to call Brenton on (02) 8024 7146 to find out more. Or apply to the link below.