About the company
A leading FMCG organisation with a global footprint, this high profile brand is well renowned as an entrepreneurial player in the Australian market.
About the role
The position of Strategic Pricing Analyst is based in the Trade Marketing team and you will be responsible for optimising the market pricing strategy across all channels. Based in the Brisbane head office, you will work in close collaboration with sales, marketing and commercial strategy teams. Presenting with exceptional stakeholder management and strong analytical skills, you will have experience leading pricing strategies to optimise ROI of the business.
- Accountable for development of the overall pricing strategy and establishing how the pricing strategy will evolve over time.
- Accountable for development of the Pricing Strategy for major customer segments, product categories and key channels to market and interpreting the strategy into explicit price change plans.
- Establish and manage stakeholder relationships across the Corporate Strategy and business unit functions to align independent pricing strategy to broader business strategy.
- Identifying, evaluating, negotiating and managing new business opportunities to extend and develop the company's customer and profit base
- Utilise financial analysis to demonstrate P&L impact of new pricing initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Analysing industry markets and competitors to identify threats and opportunities as well as extension to strategy formulation
- Understanding of market trends, margin analysis and profitability applications
- Knowledge and application of value based pricing techniques within competitive markets
- Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams, dealing with stakeholders at all levels
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn on 073 153 9905 for a confidential discussion.