About the company
Our client is a growing global FMCG company with a strong export focus. The company sells a wide range of market leading products locally and internationally.
About the role
As Route Planner you will be establishing, planning and confirming all movements of customers orders through a 3PL to the customer. Coordinating contract management with key customers and third-party providers.
- Planning and communication of transport loads.
* Coordinate link between customers and 3PL from DCs
* Reporting of transport KPI's
*Review and development of existing operational processes
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in transport/route planning with 3PL and FMCG products.
* Understanding of the management of logistics within an ERP environment
* Involvement in 3pl Contracts
* Well developed interpersonal ,relationship building and influencing skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion.