About the company
Our client is a market leader in the food and beverage space, providing innovative products changing the landscape of their market. They are an established global brand looking for an experienced Sales and Operational Manager to join their team in a newly created role.
About the role
The role is required to simplify and drive improvements across the sales and operational process. Although planning is in place, there is no sustainable plan for long term planning excellence.
- Design and implement the S&OP process
- Lead the S&OP process including planning and meetings
- Support planning teams to achieve operational excellence through development of standardised process and technical enhancements
- Facilitate the consolidation and preparation of reporting required for S&OP process
- Lead a project team to drive transformation of sales and operational planning across the business
- Empower and drive employees to a more collaborative working environment
Skills & Experience
- Experience in implementing sales and operational planning in a multinational organisation
- Experience influencing cross functional teams in a Sales and Operational Planning function
- SAP experience
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
You will need plenty of drive but a humble approach as well as strong influencing skills as there are lots of internal customers that will need to be taken on the planning journey. The business invests back in its people and this has led to very engaged workforce.
- A business going through lots of organic growth
- Strong career progression
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your CV or contact Holly Clark on 8024 7139 for more information.