About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business with a significant Australian footprint who produce high quality food products across a suite of household brands. The business is going from strength to strength which is reflected in their strong investment through the delivery of enhanced systems and processes across the business. This has resulted in the need for an S&OP Manager on a long-term contract with plenty of career advancing opportunity.
This role is a critical leadership role in the business and will require a candidate that has significant experience in leadership across the planning spectrum and a demonstrated track record of developing and executing planning strategy.
- Leading the demand planning process for your portfolio of products
- Leading a diverse team of planners across demand and supply
- Facilitating the periodic demand and supply reviews
- Represent your category at the monthly S&OP meetings
- Develop strategy to negate any supply issues that many impact the supply plan
- Contribute to the CI programme through projects relating to the S&OP process
This role is suited to supply chain leader that has significant experience leading in a FMCG environment. Someone who can demonstrate a track record of delivering tangible improvements to the planning process and possesses the ability to influence stakeholders across a diverse and cross functional group. Ideally you will have had exposure to SAP - APO and some involvement working with MRP systems. Career minded, you will see this as an excellent opportunity as a spring board into a business poised for growth.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.