About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned food manufacturer that has been producing household favourites for over 20 years. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Safety professional to lead their Brisbane team.
About the Role
This role is a key position reporting to the Operations Manager. This is a high-volume site so experience in a production environment (ideally food manufacturing) will be critical. Working across multiple sites, and servicing some of Australia's biggest retailers, you will be required to manage stakeholders across a number of functions. A state of the art facility, this position is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career at one of Australia's most iconic brands.
The Role will Involve
- Multi-Site responsibility
- Leading audits (both internal and client driven), as well as proactive review of existing processes to drive improvement
- Highly autonomous, with flexible work hours available
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a high volume production operation (preferably food)
- Strong desire to drive best practice
- Strong audit experience & understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management and project management ability
- Safety Qualifications will be highly regarded
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.