About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned food manufacturer that has been producing household favourites for over 60 years. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Safety professional to join their QLD team.
About the Role
This is a key site leadership role, reporting to the Site Manager. You will be accountable for supporting and influencing both the production and sales teams, on all quality and safety aspects of their roles day to day, as well as driving a longer term enhancement of culture.
The Role will Involve
- Multi-Site responsibility
- Leading audits (both internal and client driven), as well as proactive review of existing processes to drive improvement
- Highly autonomous
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in OHS
- 3-5 years' experience within a safety role (preferably in the manufacturing or industrial services sector)
- Thorough knowledge of OHS legislation
- Knowledge and experience in food safety system HACCP
- Knowledge and experience in RTW Coordination
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate well to others at all levels of the organisation
- High level planning and organisation skills
- Strong problem solving and systems skills
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.