About the company:
My client is a leading global producer and distributor of high quality lubricants and specialised automotive, racing, commercial and industrial solutions. The company has been successfully operating for over 150 years and has built a highly reagrded reputation built on trust and quality.
About the role:
The Sales Account Manager position will sit within the Commercial and Industrial arm of the business and report directly to the Director of C&I. This role will also incompass 2 direct reports and 2 in-direct reports and presents genuine career progression opportunities.
- Analyse sales forecasts, performance and budgets
- Develop and implement strategic plans
- Implement new sales techniques and angles
- Acquiring new business
- Mentoring, guiding and coaching direct reports
- Monthly team reporting
- Individual sales targets
- Be driven, hungry and motivated
- A leader, mentor and team builder and genuinely enjoy this aspect
- 5 years prior experience in a industry aligned sales role
- Profficient in Microsoft Office suite
- High level of energy and engagement
- Have a hunter mentailty and a proven track record of winning new business
- Fun, supportive and collaborative culture
- Competitive salary on offer
- Genuinely attainable bonus structure.
- 20% Leave loading
- Fully maintained company vechile
- 2 additional bonus days of leave per year
How to apply:
If you feel you are a good fit then please click on the apply button and upload your resume for immediate consideration or should you wish to have a confidential career discussion, reach out to Michael Gioseffi at Six Degrees Executive on 0410907054
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.