About the company
Our client is a global FMCG organisation with local manufacturing in QLD. They are a leader in their category with a large customer base all around the world. They pride themselves on their exceptional service, relationships and ability to provide genuine solutions. They are looking to drive further sophistication and growth through their entrepreneurial organisation.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager - Sales, this newly created role will be responsible for creating, implementing and executing sales strategies and activities within the business. This will be critical to ensure that the business delivers sustainable growth and profitability.
As a key support for the global sales team, you will focus on three main pillars, Sales Model Development & Implementations, creation of Customer Selling Tools and Sales Business Controls which cover forecasting and pricing.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to develop sales activation and trade marketing strategy
- Previous management of a trade marketing spend
- Supported a diverse sales team ideally within a B2C
- Market mapping, creation of customer grading and category
- Previous FMCG experience, ideally within a larger organisation whilst understanding how to operate within an entrepreneurial organisation
- Strong technical sales skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial
How to Apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Amy Christoforou on 07 3153 9902 for a confidential discussion.
Any candidates received directly by our client will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the exclusive and retained partner on this assignment.