About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious food products to millions of consumers across the world. They create products that inspire people. 2 major focuses of their company are sustainability and the long-term development of their staff.
They have developed strong, long-term relationships with key retailers and are continuously investing in innovation and new product development, and as a result they have grown their team significantly over the last few years.
They are now looking to recruit a Junior Account Executive to support their national sales team, as a result of growth and succession planning. This role has potential for progression in the future to become the next Account Manager for the business.
About the role
Based in Brisbane, this role reports to the National Business Manager. Being responsible for supporting the sales team, you will assist the team with reporting and administration workload, as well as being a key member assisting in business support projects across key accounts nationally.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Updating customer and promotional presentations and templates.
- Analysing data, reporting findings and creating actions plans from this information to add value to the sales team.
- Allocating and processing claims from promotions.
- General administration tasks to assist workload of sales team.
- Opportunity to progress quickly to manage smaller customer accounts if this is something you aspire to do.
- Be involved in special projects that are data heavy, in testing phases to ensure accuracy of new databases being developed.
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role, you will have experience is a similar role, possess strong written and verbal communication, time management and organisational skills.
You will demonstrate an understanding of how to manage customers, accompanied with a high level of attention to detail and stakeholder engagement skills. Critical to this role is an ability to work a very fast paced environment where no day is the same.
Key criteria to be successful in this role include:
- Proven high level attention to detail.
- Understanding the sales forecasting process.
- Having a strong technical capability in MS Suite and particularly across Excel.
- Analytics background is highly desirable.
- Commercial understanding of how a P&L works within a business.
- Basic knowledge of metrics, margins and sales.
- Being inquisitive by nature and wanting to be involved with a diverse sales team
Culture & benefits
- Work with a successful national sales team
- Succession planning role with ability to progress your career within the company
- Competitive salary
- Northside location
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW, or call Lizzi Byrne on 07 3153 9908 or email for a confidential discussion