A proudly Australian owned & operated waste management, recycling and disposal group. Working consciously to offer cost-effective, convenient and sustainable waste solutions to the Construction and Domestic markets.
The business is looking to evolve and are very serious about their plans to achieve that. You will have the opportunity to join at the forefront of their growth.
About the Role:
End-to-end management of the CRM platform to drive sales activity and develop strategies to increase customer loyalty and penetrate new markets. This is an exciting new role for a self-motivated individual, with a commercial mindset and ability to think outside the box.
Sales & Marketing:
- Manage each stage of the sales process from the initial contact to close
- Identify new business opportunities
- Lead and prepare the monthly sales report
- Coordinate the delivery of monthly/quarterly client reporting for our key trading partners
- Build and update library of sales support collateral
- Seek and provide recommendations on marketing automation technology, to enhance customer communication to drive business growth and development
- Develop and manage fast-moving content production and delivery for internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic planning and development of eDM & CRM campaigns
- Develop framework for existing customer Loyalty Program.
Experience & Education Requirement
- 2 - 3 Years of sales and marketing experience.
- High proficiency in Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
- University Degree (Commerce/marketing preferred)
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Will Greenwood on (02) 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion.