About the company
Our client is a market leading global medical equipment manufacturer and distributor based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. They're a close knit bunch who encompass a postive and family values driven environment! This is a great opportunity to learn from some experienced Marketing professionals who will be able to provide you with great coaching and support.
About the Role
The Marketing & Sales Administrator will have an opportunity to jump into the Marketing team and support across a broad range of tasks. You will work alongside multiple stakeholders within the business, which will give you broad exposure to the business operations.
Please note: there is limited access to the office location via public transport. Availability to travel to the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne is ESSENTIAL.
- Maintaining sales tools, marketing collateral and price lists
- Raising POs, invoice management and supporting across general office administration
- Support with event coordination for internal and external events such as conferences
- General support for both the Regional Sales Manager and Marketing Manager
- Manage sales and marketing reporting
Skills / Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
You will be an adaptable and enthusiastic candidate with strong communication and relationship building skills as well as a positive, can do attitude. You will pride yourself on your strong attention to detail, time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!