About The company
Turning a passion into a highly successful retail business, our client set out on a journey to give their customers access to some of the world's best brands in consumer electronics at the best prices instore and online. Priding themselves on creating an amazing customer experience delivered by true market experts.
Following over 15 years of phenomenal success, this business is undertaking a transformation to develop their marketing team, to evolve and remain competitive in this new era of retail.
About the Role
This Sales and Marketing Manager role combines marketing leadership, strategic planning, brand building and insights, and will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual.
You will have full responsibility for sales and marketing operations across the business group. Reporting into the General Manager your role will be to work with the local team and partner with global brand teams, acting as the business guardian across all marketing and sales communication initiatives.
- Experience in a Senior Marketing or Retail Operation position within Retail is essential.
- Previous experience in a Sales position, with demonstrated success driving financial metrics.
- Strengths leading and upskilling marketing and/or sales teams
- Proven success creating and implementing customer journey strategies.
- Excellent business accum, financial planning and analytical skills
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidenital chat.