About the company
Our client is a reputable National ASX listed organisation within the Automotive industry, who pride themselves on quality and providing great customer service to both their existing and new clients. With a national footprint and further aggressive growth plans, they are leading the way in the industry.
About the role
This is a full-time position with an immediate start. We are looking for applicants with a previous history and proven results in an analytical role, have excellent communication skills, are a team player and be well presented. You will report directly to the National Sales Manager and work closely with the internal teams, stores, customers and suppliers.
- Gather and analyse sales, profit, store, staff, customer, category & product data with the aim of translation to useable insights in sales & product performance that positively effect business decisions.
- Examine live and periodic sales data to identify patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations.
- Utilise data to assist with reducing sales barriers and increasing overall revenue and profit.
- Develop forecast reports outlining expected sales and the potential effects of new strategy execution to aid in decision-making.
- Regularly develop sales and merchandise presentations for the leadership and store teams
- Analyse data insights and translate into effective sales plans that can be utilised to assist in development, execution, roll-out and management of sales programs
- Identifying new sales, category and product target areas with the aim of increasing sales productivity, competitor insights and customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement sound processes to ensure continuity of data, programs, initiatives and measurement of results.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated history of achievement of data analytics within a sales/merchandise environment
- Knowledge of the automotive aftermarket industry is advantageous
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- High level understanding of Microsoft office suite of programs
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to prioritise and multi task in this fast-paced environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.