About the company
Our client is a reputable National ASX listed organisation within the Automotive industry, who pride themselves on quality and providing great customer service to both their existing and new clients. With a national footprint and further aggressive growth plans, they are leading the way in the industry.
About the role
This is a full-time position with an immediate start. We are looking for applicants with a previous history and proven results in an analytical role, have excellent communication skills, are a team player and be well presented. You will report directly to the National Sales Manager and work closely with the internal teams, stores, customers and suppliers.
- Gather and analyse sales, profit, store, staff, customer, category & product data with the aim of translation to useable insights in sales & product performance that positively effect business decisions.
- Examine live and periodic sales data to identify patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations.
- Utilise data to assist with reducing sales barriers and increasing overall revenue and profit.
- Develop forecast reports outlining expected sales and the potential effects of new strategy execution to aid in decision-making.
- Regularly develop sales and merchandise presentations for Burson leadership and store teams
- Analyse data insights and translate into effective sales plans that can be utilised to assist in development, execution, roll-out and management of sales programs
- Identifying new sales, category and product target areas with the aim of increasing sales productivity, competitor insights and customer satisfaction Develop and implement sound processes to ensure continuity of data, programs, initiatives and measurement of results.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated history of achievement of data analytics within a sales/merchandise environment
- Knowledge of the automotive aftermarket industry is advantageous
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- High level understanding of Microsoft office suite of programs
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to prioritise and multi task in this fast-paced environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.