Australian Made Campaign Ltd (AMCL) is the not-for-profit organisation that administers and promotes the AMAG logo.
The Australian Made logo is a certification trademark that helps consumers identify genuine Australian products, while providing an effective marketing tool for brands to communicate their Australian credentials to consumers, businesses and all levels of government.
AMCL authorises companies to use the Australian Made logo, administers a rigorous compliance program and is funded by the licence fees businesses pay to use the logo. The Australian Made logo can only be used on products that meet certain criteria and which are registered with AMCL.
Recognised as a 'Superbrand', the Australian Made logo is already used by around 4000 companies on thousands of products sold here and around the world.
About the role
The Sales & Relationships State Manager will proactively identify and engage with Australian manufacturers and growers in Victoria with a view to converting them to Australian Made logo users (licensees). The role is further supported by a marketing-driven lead-generation function to assist in the identification of prospective licensees.
The Sales & Relationships State Manager will establish, build and maintain licensee relationships and be the first point of contact for licensee inquiries. They will also work with the Australian Made marketing team to ensure the needs of business audiences and prospective licensees are addressed in Australian Made marketing and communications materials.
Critical to success in this job is developing a deep understanding of the issues that impact the Australian Made brand and the ability to help licensees navigate these.
- Identify and engage with Australian manufacturers and growers with a view to converting them to Australian Made logo users (licensees)
- Establish, build and maintain licensee relationships
- Act as first point of contact for licensee inquiries
- Achieve the agreed revenue targets
- Represent AMCL at nominated industry events to promote use of the Australian Made logo and compliance with the rules for using it
- Proctively manage all data through Salesforce
- Ensure a high standard in the completion of all proposals, documents and reports associated with the sales process
- Support the wider AMCL team, recognising that it is a small office and multi-tasking is important.
You have a strong sales or business development background with demonstrable experience in B2B relationships and business solutions selling. You are a proactive self-starter, results-focused and proficient in identifying new business leads and converting prospects into customers (licensees in this case). You know how to ask the right questions to draw out prospects' needs, combined with well-developed sales-closing skills.
You will be a motivated team player who will relish the opportunity to play an important role in a small but dynamic team. You must be an extremely organised professional with a desire to further develop your abilities and become a genuine subject matter expert.
Please click the apply now button or for further information, please contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees Executive -
Six Degrees are the retained partner on this assignment, all direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees for review.