About the company
Our client is a start-up organisation that has recently opened offices in Melbourne. They are dominant in their specific market and are looking to grow the business significantly. The industry they play in involves the trading of Crypto Currency and Bullion.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales Consultant is involved in supporting the business with Customer Service and sales related duties, whilst processing orders and coordinating admin and account management. This role is based out of their Office/Store in the Melbourne CBD.
- Customer Service - Face to Face, Phone, Online (e-commerce)
- Process orders through ERP and specifics Platforms
- Engage with regular clients and customers in store and online
- Receipting goods, managing invoices, input data into CRM and managing inventory and accounting
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Sales, Trading, Customer Service.
- This is an entry level role; it can be suited to someone finishing their degree and has an interest in Macro Economics/Stock Broking/Sales
- Crypto Currency or Bullion knowledge/Expertise advantageous
- System experience with Xero (or QBO) and CIN7 (or Dear) - or SAP is highly adventagious.
- Good communication and a positive attitude.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or call (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion