About the company
Our client is a major FMCG business within the globally and within the Australian market. They boast a suite of market leading brands across multiple categories. There is now an opportunity to join their highly engaged team during a busy and exiting time within the business to drive major projects across heritage and much-loved brands. Due to continued growth, the business are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team for an initial six month contract with the view to extension or permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the role
As the Sales Coordinator, your role will see you specialise in the Foodservice portfolio of the business and join an existing team of three. You will work closely with the National Sales team to support with reporting, maintenance of the customer data base as well as promotional programs. The role is fast paced and diverse with no two days being the same!
- Support National Sales team with regular reporting as well as queries, questions or issues
- Key point of contact for foodservice customers (400+ customers), delivering a high level of customer service
- Price list and trade spend management
- Management of promotional calendar
- Database management, ensuring all information is up to date as correct
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience within a similar role within the FMCG / Consumer space
- Strong Excel skills including vlookups / pivot tables
- Prior ERP experience (SAP in particular would be advantageous)
- Strong organisational skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail
You will be a passionate, energetic, driven and enthusiastic individual who is analytically and commercially minded. You will have a proactive nature with strong problem solving skills and will always be looking for new and better ways of working. You will enjoy working within a fast paced and varied role and close knit team environment.
You will have exceptional planning and organisational skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to build strong relationships thanks to your well-developed communication and stakeholder management skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales or Category - feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!