About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious food products to millions of consumers across the world. They create products that inspire people. 2 major focuses of their company are sustainability and the long-term development of their staff.
They have developed strong, long-term relationships with key retailers and are continuously investing in innovation and new product development, and as a result they have grown their team significantly over the last few years.
They are now looking to recruit a Junior Account Executive to support their national sales team, as a result of growth and succession planning. This role has potential for progression in the future to become the next Account Manager for the business.
About the role
Based in Brisbane, this role reports to the National Business Manager. Being responsible for supporting the sales team, you will assist the team with reporting and administration workload, as well as being a key member assisting in business support projects across key accounts nationally.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Updating customer and promotional presentations and templates.
- Performing administration functions within the FMCG environment to support the National Account Managers
- Deal with customers over the phone
- Manage clearance channels organisation, communication, forecasting and processing
- General administration tasks to assist workload of sales team.
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role, you will have experience is a similar role, possess strong written and verbal communication, time management and organisational skills. You will be degree qualified and possess proven, strong customer service and administration capabilities.
Criteria to be successful in this role include:
- Proven high level attention to detail.
- Understanding the sales forecasting process.
- Having a strong technical capability in MS Suite and particularly across Excel.
- Analytics background is highly desirable.
- Commercial understanding of how a P&L works within a business.
- Basic knowledge of metrics, margins and sales.
- Being inquisitive by nature and wanting to be involved with a diverse sales team
Culture & benefits
- Work with a successful national sales team
- Succession planning role with ability to progress your career within the company
- Location close to the trainline, parking available on site
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW, or call Lizzi Byrne on 07 3153 9908 or email for a confidential discussion