About the company
This growing global organisation plays in a niche and exciting space. They have a client base of large-scale luxury brands across the world. They are now an industry leader in their field and due to recent growth, require an energised Sales Coordinator to join their team.
About the role
They are looking for an entry-level Sales Specialist to managing Customer Service with key local clients, coordinating inbound sales calls, building and sustaining relationships with retailers, hotels, and the hospitality sector. There will not be initial cold calling/business development in this role.
- Maintain and build a relationship with existing customers for sales expansion.
- Manage new sales leads
- Supporting management with client visits, sales
- Monitor budgets
- Maintain data in Salesforce CRM
- Follow up with Customers frequently, ensuring issues are resolved.
Skills and Experiences
- 1-2 years Sales/Customer Service experience
- First-class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
- Experience in Customer Service/ Sales role in Real Estate, Retail or Hospitality highly advantageous
- An ability to analyse process and procedures to ensure that targets are met, and standards adhered to, in line with company policy.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion