About the company:
Our client is one of Australia's largest food manufacturers with a product portfolio spanning across corporate grocery, independent grocery and food service channels. Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting the national grocery team - involving the delivery and alignment of the promotional calendar and trade spend model.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly maintenance of the promotional calendar, trade spend model and clash grid
- Forecasting and budget management, liaising with the demand and commercial teams
- Product maintenance, including system updates and new line submissions
- Supporting with customer collaborations alongside the category and promotional teams
- Actively engage and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Administrative tasks as required, to support the team
Skills & experience:
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a proactive, analytical approach to the way they use data. Relevant FMCG experience in a similar role - along with having had exposure to trade spend standards, processes and procedures is ideal.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY below or contact Catherine Bartholomew on 03 8613 3523 for a confidential chat about your career today! If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities, please get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts.